Wanna Get Away? Wanna Get Together? Join our NLCH family for a virtual Family Reunion!
We want to connect and let you know what’s been happening here at NLCH! We're also hopeful that we will be able to host short-term teams in 2021. So join us to learn more!
Whether you gather at your location physically to connect with us via Zoom, or individually on the same date, don’t miss the fun, the laughter, the stories, the important information and updates as we reconnect for about 45 minutes to an hour.
We will be hosting the Family Reunion:
- Saturday, November 21, 3:30 pm CST
- Tuesday, December 1, 6:30 pm CST
- Monday, December 7, 6:30 pm CST
To RSVP, visit: https://forms.gle/Hha1aEoH6ajwikd18
A Zoom link will be sent to you via email closer to the Family Reunion date.
- Mehners on Mission: October 2020
- NLAI September 2020 Prayer Update
- NLAI July 2020 Ministry Update: Missionary Perspective
- Jowers Family: July/August 2020 Update
- NLCH Home Parents Video
New Life Children's Home in Guatemala is currently looking for an LVN or RN who feels called to care for the medical needs of ages 1-23. Click here for more information.