We love seeing the body of Christ work together for His glory. At New Life Advance International, we are passionate about seeing at-risk children rescued, disciples made, and families and communities transformed. Whether you're looking to serve with us for a week, a year, or a lifetime, we have a place for you.
Churches, schools and other organizations have sent short-term mission teams to Guatemala to serve at NLCH for over 35 years. Some organizations come in tandem to create one larger team. Teams serve in a variety of ways at NLCH, from work projects to activities with the kids who live here, to serving in other “sister- ministries” of NLCH. In addition, individuals and small groups of people with specific, professional skillsets (general contractors, plumbers, electricians, IT techs, school administrators, teachers, etc.) have come for one or two weeks to help with special projects or training.
New Life Advance International offers internships from 2 to 24 months. As an intern, you will receive a short-term mission experience with the opportunity to explore God’s call on your life. You’ll attend language school one week for every month you are scheduled to serve, be involved in a variety of tasks, develop relationships with nationals, and be a part of weekly team meetings, prayer times and devotional studies.
NLAI is currently seeking an LVN or RN who feels called to care for the medical needs of ages 1-23 to serve at New Life Children's Home.
- Love to work with children, primarily in the area of health and nutrition.
- Dispensing medications, keeping prescriptions on file, communicating with doctors in our clinic and other clinics.
- Responsible for keeping all medical records, adapting to the system required by the governing body which supervises children's homes.
- Taking children in for doctor and medical appointments.
- Developing relationships with kids in order to disciple them.
- No experience necessary. Language School required to learn Spanish upon arrival.
If you would like more information, email NLCH Director Wendy Wheeler at email@example.com.