NLAI is currently seeking an LVN or RN who feels called to care for the medical needs of ages 1-23 to serve at New Life Children's Home.
- Love to work with children, primarily in the area of health and nutrition.
- Dispensing medications, keeping prescriptions on file, communicating with doctors in our clinic and other clinics.
- Responsible for keeping all medical records, adapting to the system required by the governing body which supervises children's homes.
- Taking children in for doctor and medical appointments.
- Developing relationships with kids in order to disciple them.
- No experience necessary. Language School required to learn Spanish upon arrival.
If you would like more information, email NLCH Director Wendy Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org.