For just $35 per month ($1.17 a day), you can help sponsor one of the children at NLCH. Your tax-deductible contribution helps to provide:
- Food and clean water
- Medical/Dental care
- A Christ-centered education (ligadevidanueva.edu.gt)
- Important life-skills training
- A home environment where Jesus is the center!
Due to the complex adoption laws in Guatemala, thousands of children are not afforded the opportunity to live in a loving and safe family environment. These children suffer abuse, neglect, and trauma. Since 1976 NLCH has been and continues to be a "family" for hundreds of these precious ones, providing security, safety and healing. We also provide all of our kids with the opportunity to get a college education and, through Jesus Christ, break the curse of the broken family cycle from which they come. Your contribution of $35 each month helps New Life Children's Home to heal wounds from the past and provide hope for the future.
We can't do this alone, and neither can you! Each child at NLCH needs multiple sponsors to cover his or her 24-hour care, which includes: food, clothing, education, medical, security, and other court-ordered items.
If you have questions about your child sponsorship, please contact us via email at email@example.com
How to Sign Up as a Child Sponsor:
1. First, please complete the Child Sponsor Information Form.
2. Set up payment (3 option), but need to complete the Info Form first!
- Option 1: Visit our secure giving site below or at this link:
- Option 2: Download and complete the Direct Debit Form, and mail back to our Houston office. For security reasons, this form cannot be completed online—our records require a signed hard copy, along with a voided check from your bank account.
- Option 3: By check. Please make out to "New Life Advance International" and add "Child Sponsorship" in the memo line. Mail check to our Houston Office at: New Life Advance International, PO Box 35857, Houston, TX 77235-5857
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org